Teardrop implants are among the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world today. They’re used to give patients a natural-looking double chin and a more youthful look. But how are these implants made? And why do celebrities get them? Let’s find out!
Which Celebrities have Teardrop Implants?
The list is long and varied if you’re looking for celebrities teardrop implants. Kim Kardashian, Elizabeth Hurley, and Katy Perry are just a few high-profile women who have taken the plunge. Angelina Jolie and Mena Suvari are also among those who have had this surgery at one time or another.
Kim Kardashian is a reality star and socialite featured on numerous magazine covers. She’s also known for her large lips, which she has come to use as part of her branding.
In recent years, Kim has had teardrop implants placed in her mouth—a widespread practice among stars like Bo Derek and Pamela Anderson. However, after several years with these implants in place, she removed them because they were too large for her face shape (she wasn’t comfortable having something so unnatural stuck in front of people). After removing the implants inside her mouth, Kim replaced them with round ones that were slightly smaller but still gave off an impression of volume—the perfect balance between natural beauty and perfectionism!
Elizabeth Hurley has had the teardrop implant since 2002. She’s also got a teardrop tattoo on her arm and back, which she got when she was young.
- Katy Perry has had teardrop implants.
- Katy Perry has had breast augmentation.
- Katy Perry has had lip injections, including the famous “Kisses” look she’s been known for since 2008.
- She also got Botox on her forehead and around her chin, which helps her keep her smile more naturally wide and open than it used to be before she began getting work done on those areas of her face (though we’re sure she would tell you that any cosmetic surgery was worth it).
Angelina Jolie is a famous actress and model. She has a teardrop implant in her left ear. This type of implant is very popular with celebrities, but it isn’t for everyone: some people have difficulty coping with the size or shape of their new hearing aid, or they don’t like having something in their faces all day long!
Which is best: Round vs. Teardrop Implants?
It would help to consider many factors when choosing between round and teardrop implants. Round implants are more natural looking but may be less prevalent in the long run. Teardrop implants are less expensive than their round counterparts, but this may be fine if you decide on a different size or shape.
If you’re interested in learning more about what type of implant would look best on your face, please consult an experienced professional who can help you determine which one is right for you!
Hollywood Stars Who Regretted Teardrop Implants
Celebrities Who Regret Their Teardrop Implants
- Mena Suvari: The star of John Tucker Must Die and Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, had the procedure done in 2009, but she’s since come to regret her decision. “It was such a big mistake!” she told People magazine at the time. “I would have been happier not having them put in if I could go back and change that moment for myself.”
- Danica Patrick: The NASCAR driver has admitted that she regrets getting cosmetic procedures because they weren’t necessary for her career success as an athlete (she won Rookie Of The Year for NASCAR). “I did look like someone who had just gotten their face slit open,” she said about her first round of surgeries after winning her first race back in 2008 at Watkins Glen International Raceway, where she became only the second woman ever to win a professional stock car race.”
Melissa Rycroft is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and reality television personality who has had breast enlargement surgery.
She was born in New York City and became a model before starting her own business as an actress and producer of films. She also appeared on Dancing With The Stars in 2005 with her husband, Mike Fisher (of the Nashville Predators).
- In 2012, Danica Patrick got teardrop implants.
- She removed them because she said they didn’t look natural and were causing her to feel self-conscious about her figure.
- She regrets getting them because she thought they would make her more beautiful, but instead, they made her feel like an alien with no body parts!
Mena Suvari had a breast augmentation in 2002, but she later regretted it. She said that the surgery affected her natural posture and made her feel like a different person.
She also said that she felt like a different person after the surgery because of how unnatural it looked on her body.
Teardrop implants can be an excellent choice for celebrities who want to look like a million bucks, but they aren’t for everyone. If you’re considering implants for yourself, it’s essential to know your options to make an informed decision. If you go with celebrity-approved implants and regret them later on down the road, there is no way back—so don’t go forward unless you want them!