Invisalign is a transparent, removable and comfortable solution for your teeth. It is a dental treatment that helps you achieve the perfect smile without the risks of traditional braces.
- Invisalign works better than braces: Invisalign uses clear, flexible aligners that adjust to your teeth and provide up to 90% more comfort than traditional braces.
Unlike traditional braces, which require multiple adjustments throughout treatment, Invisalign only requires one adjustment at the end of treatment.
- Invisalign is more affordable: A typical course of Invisalign treatment can cost as little as $500 or less whereas a typical course of braces can cost $3,000 or more.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear, removable, and virtually invisible orthodontic appliance that helps straighten teeth without the need for braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are customized to each patient’s unique needs.
These aligners are made from a durable plastic material that slowly shifts over time to gradually move teeth into the desired position.
Invisalign aligners are custom-made for each patient and can be removed and re-inserted when the time is right.
Each patient’s treatment will last up to two years.
Invisalign is the brand name for a clear, removable, and virtually invisible appliance that helps straighten teeth without braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are customized to each patient’s unique needs. These aligners are made from a durable plastic. So for due care it is recommended to opt for the best invisalign service provider.
How Can Invisalign Is a Revolutionary Treatment Benefit You?
Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment that can benefit you in many ways. It is able to reshape your teeth without the use of braces or surgery.
Invisalign uses a series of clear, custom-made, removable appliances that are designed to move your teeth and jaws into the desired position. The appliances are made of a special material that is designed to be comfortable and durable.
The main advantage of Invisalign is its convenience. It allows you to see yourself wearing it every day without having to go through the hassle of wearing braces or undergoing surgery.
Invisalign can also help with other conditions like TMJ disorder, which causes pain in the jaw joint, and bruxism, which causes grinding and clenching teeth at night while sleeping.
Top 6 Reasons Why Everyone Should Consider Invisalign
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that can straighten teeth without the need for metal braces. It is a clear-ceramic appliance that is made from a material called poly-l-lactic acid, which is also known as PLLA.
The top reasons why everyone should consider Invisalign are:
- It can help you save money on your dental care in the long run
- It is more convenient than metal braces and much less intrusive
- You can choose between different aligners to find the one that works best for you
- It is a solution for people with only a few teeth that need straightening
- You can wear it during the day and go about your normal activities
- It will improve your speech
How to Get Started on an Invisible Brace
Invisalign is a clear plastic mold that fits over your teeth to keep them aligned. The average time for braces is about six months and invisalign takes about half the time, requiring less visits to the orthodontist.
It also eliminates the need for wires and brackets, which can make grinding your teeth difficult. and may cause tooth decay. and sensitivity. So opt for the best invisalign service provider at Gilbert.
Invisalign has proven to be a safe, effective treatment for thousands of people since its approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2009.
Recommendations of Which Types of Patients Need an Invisible Brace
- Patients with severe injuries to the neck, spine, or head
- Patients with fractures to the neck, spine, or skull
- Patients with a history of surgery on the neck or spine
- Patients with a history of spinal cord injury