Skullcandy is one of the best headphone brands on the market. Their products are excellent, and their prices are amazing as well. Their Crusher headphones are one of their best products, and it’s why I recommend them to beginners and professional musicians alike.
Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Headphones
The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is a pair of closed-back headphones that offer big sound and comfort. The headphones have a built-in microphone, so you can answer calls while listening to music or watching movies. The sound quality is also excellent, but they do not have an inline remote control. The design of the Crusher 2014 is quite stylish, and it looks great on most people’s heads. This is one of the best-looking headphones available today for under USD 100!
The Basics and Specs
The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is an excellent pair of headphones for music lovers. It has a wide range of features, including:
- A bass boost button that makes your music sound better.
- A built-in microphone so you can answer calls without having to take off the headphones.
The Skullcandy crusher 2014 is also comfortable to wear and comes with several different colors to choose from when purchasing this product.
The Crusher has a built-in battery life of up to 15 hours, which is suitable for headphones. The battery life can be increased with a boost mode (which uses more power) and a wired connection.
If you want access to replaceable batteries, you will have to purchase them separately from Skullcandy’s website or Amazon — but they are relatively cheap!
The Crusher also comes with two pairs of cables: one with an inline volume control on one end and another without any rules at all; this is so that people who don’t want anything extra in their headphone case can use one cable instead of having two different ones going through their earbuds/headphones case combination.
Pros and Cons chart
- Good sound quality. The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headphones have a wide range of frequencies, which allows you to enjoy a crisp, clear sound with low distortion. Thanks to the earpads’ isolation technology that blocks ambient noise from entering your ears, you’ll also be able to hear all of your music clearly at any volume level.
- Good battery life. With an average listening time of up to 18 hours per charge, these headphones can go on for days without needing more juice! In addition, they have an auto-off feature when not in use, so there’s no need for you to worry about turning them off manually–just set them down somewhere safe, and they’ll do the rest themselves when it comes time for bedtime or whenever else it suits both of us 🙂
Design and Build Quality
The design of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headphones is simple, which I like. The headphones are lightweight, but they don’t feel cheap or flimsy. They have soft padding on the headband and earpads, making them comfortable to wear for long periods.
The build quality is good as well: no complaints here!
Functionality and Features
The Crusher has a lot of features, including:
- AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth functionality
- iPod/iPhone control with aptX technology (allows you to stream music from your device wirelessly)
- Microphone for making calls via the included 3.5mm cable or using the phone’s microphone (if it has one)
There are also some cons to consider:
- The headphones don’t have an inline remote or mic. This means you’ll need either the Bluetooth feature or an aux cable if you want to listen without touching them at all times.
Accessories and Packaging
The Crusher comes in a box, and it’s made of cardboard. The box is not very durable, so you’ll need to keep it away from moisture or water. It also has a lot of writing, making it unattractive to look at. The headphones are wrapped in plastic packaging, which could be more appealing.
If you’re looking for something sleek and stylish for your headphones collection, Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Headphones won’t be the best choice due to their outdated design choices. See also Roblox Now.gg – How to Play Roblox On a Browser For Free
Skullcandy crusher 2014 Price
Skullcandy crusher 2014 price is $99.99, and it comes in black, white, and red colors. You can also get a carrying case to hold your headphones when not in use.
Skullcandy has included three different adapters with the Crusher: a 3.5mm jack adapter (for use with most devices), a 6.3mm adapter (for use with iPods/MP3 players), and the USB cable for charging Skullcrushers wirelessly via your computer’s USB port or wall outlet if you don’t have one nearby!
Skullcandy is a great headphone company with a lot of quality products.
Skullcandy is a great headphone company with a lot of quality products. They have a good reputation and are easy to use, durable, and comfortable. The Crush headphones are no different, and they are noise-canceling too!
Their newest model, the Crusher 2014 headphones, comes with all the features you would expect from Skullcandy: excellent sound quality, durable construction, and comfortable design.
Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Headphones are one of the best headphones on the market. They have a lot of great features, but they are only for some. If you like listening to music and want to hear everything better, these are the headphone for you! For more interesting topics visit home page Postingon.com.