Canon printers are one of the most popular types of printers available on the market. These devices have excellent printing quality and a wide range of features that make them a great choice for home and office use. However, there are times when they can encounter issues that force users to look for solutions online or contact Canon technical support. One such problem is the Canon Printer Error E59, which is caused by different problems. In this article we will discuss how you can fix this issue using reliable methods and what causes it in the first place!
Reason for Canon Printer Error E59
There are many reasons why you may get Canon Printer Error E59. Some of them are:
- The printer is in a sleep mode
- The printer is out of paper
- The printer is low on ink, or it has run out of ink completely
- The printer has an offline connection with your computer and network.
Method 1: Open the print head latch.
- Open the print head latch.
- Check to see if the print head is moving freely. If it isn’t, you may have to clean it by following these steps:
- Press and hold down the Power button for five seconds to turn off your printer.
- Unplug the power cord from your printer and its electrical outlet, then wait at least three minutes before continuing with any further actions on your part that could involve electricity (such as plugging back in).
- Press and hold down on both buttons for about 10 seconds until releasing both at once; this will reset all settings like page counts, ink levels, etcetera, so be prepared!
Method 2: Check the error code on the LED.
Check the error code on the LED.
Open your printer and look at the control panel. If you see an E59, E60, or E61 error code, something is wrong with your print head, or it’s not installed correctly.
Method 3: Check the ink lamps to know better.
Now you can turn off the printer. Then open the top cover. Next, you must check the ink lamps to know better.
Please turn on your printer and wait for a few minutes until it is idle and not printing any document or image files.
Then open the top cover of your Canon Printer Error E59 error-free device by taking out all items in front of you to access them without having to close them again. If there are any obstructions such as paper jams or waste on its surface, then remove them immediately so that they do not cause further complications during this process; otherwise, if they are not removed then, these will hinder proper functioning, which may result in damage being caused to other components inside this device due to overheating from excessive heat buildup due too much friction created by moving parts rubbing against each other constantly over long periods without proper lubrication available within.
Method 4: Remove the foreign object or paper jam.
Remove the foreign object if you do not find any paper jam but still see the message. To do this:
- Unplug your printer from the electrical outlet.
- Remove any paper cartridges and make sure they are not bent or damaged. If they are, replace them with new ones; otherwise, continue with steps 4 and 5 below.
- Use a small brush or vacuum cleaner to remove any dust inside your printer before proceeding with step 4 (this step will be skipped if you have already performed it).
Method 5: Fix canon printer error E59 by replacing the ink cartridges.
- Remove the ink cartridges.
- Clean the ink cartridges with a soft cloth, then reinstall them into the printer.
- Try to print a test page by pressing the “OK” button on your printer’s control panel. If you still get error E59, contact your Canon Printer Customer Support Number for further assistance.
Fix Canon printer error E59 with reliable and easy methods.
There are several ways to fix Canon printer error E59. If you’re having trouble with your printer, know that it can be easily fixed with some basic troubleshooting.
Don’t panic! You may be tempted to panic when you see an error message on your screen, but don’t worry too much; we’ve got this covered. Don’t be afraid! It’s not a big deal, and these methods will help eliminate the problem in no time.
The Canon printer error E59 is a common problem that can be resolved. You can follow the above methods to fix this error message on your printer.