Digital marketing for home service is a powerful tool for attracting new customers, building brand awareness and driving sales. The problem is that many home service companies don’t have the resources to hire their own digital marketers or have never considered investing in digital marketing strategies before. But if you want to be successful in your local market, it’s important to invest in digital marketing services from an agency that has experience building successful campaigns for other businesses like yours. Here are some tips on how you can start growing your business with digital marketing services:
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a broad term that encompasses many different types of online marketing activities. It can take the form of traditional paid advertising, like display ads and search engine optimisation (SEO), as well as social media campaigns or content marketing strategies.
Digital marketing uses a variety of online channels to get your business in front of potential customers: websites; email newsletters; blogs; social media sites like Facebook or Twitter; mobile apps; video games; etc. Digital marketers typically use these channels in combination with each other so they’re able to meet their target audiences where they spend most time on the web—on desktop computers at work or home computers connected over Wi-Fi networks at home!
Why is digital marketing important for home service companies?
Digital marketing is a way to reach customers online. It helps you sell more services, get more reviews, and build your brand.
Digital marketing can help you sell more services by increasing sales through search engine optimization (SEO), which involves using keywords that are relevant to the topic of your website or blog so that people will find it when they search for information on those topics. Search engines like Google use algorithms to determine what’s most relevant; this means that if your site includes the right keywords in its content, it may appear higher in rankings than other websites with similar content but less relevant keywords—and therefore more likely to be clicked on by potential clients looking for help with their home service needs!
How to start your digital marketing campaign.
Before you get started on your digital marketing campaign, it’s important to define the problem. If you don’t know what your business needs to succeed, then how can you expect your digital marketing campaign to be successful?
What are the goals of this program? What do we want our customers/clients/buyers (whatever word applies) to do after seeing our ads or using our services? Why should they choose us over other companies in our industry when there are so many options out there? How will knowing about these things affect what kind of content we create and where we spend money on advertising space, etcetera…
Step 1: Discover the right keywords.
The first step to successful online marketing is discovering the right keywords. Keywords are the words or phrases that people use to search for products and services, so it’s important to know what your ideal customers are looking for when they’re searching online.
To do this, you’ll need a keyword research tool like Google Keyword Planner (formerly known as Google Trends) or Word Tracker Pro by Ahrefs—both of these tools will help you understand how many times each keyword has been searched over time, how often it shows up in other searches on Google and Bing, what industries people tend to search within (e.g., “home services”), whether there is competition between similar terms (e.g., “home repair”) and more!
Step 2: Set up your websites and social media accounts.
Now that you’ve decided that home service companies are a good idea, it’s time to set up the website and social media accounts.
- Create a website. If you have an idea for a logo, use it! If not, pick something simple and clean (no pun intended). Make sure that your company name is easily recognizable at all times on your site as well as any other marketing materials such as flyers or brochures. You should also include information about hours of operation, contact information and location if applicable.* Create an email newsletter with regular updates from the business owner/manager so people know what they can expect when they call in their service requests.* Blog about how great their services are at different prices points depending on where they live or work so customers know what kind of discounts they’ll get when bringing more business into their office.* Use local search engine optimization (SEO) techniques like keyword placement in headers within posts on blogs so visitors see those terms first before seeing anything else related to them (and vice versa).
Step 3: Create content that gets found online.
- Create content that gets found online.
Content is King, says Content Marketing Institute founder Neil Patel. It’s the only thing that will help you build your brand and grow your business. So how do you create good content? Here are some tips:
- Be relevant to your target audience – Don’t just write about everything in general terms; otherwise, no one will pay attention to what you have to say! Instead, focus on specific topics like “How To Get More Customers Through Social Media?” or “How To Give A Great Presentation At Work?” These types of topics give people something specific they can learn from while still being helpful at the same time (i.e., not too boring).
- Include images/videos – Images help readers understand what they’re looking at more easily than text alone does because our brains process visuals faster than words do so we’re able to read faster too! Plus having higher quality photos helps make an article feel more professional which means it’ll rank higher when searched for later down the line – especially if someone likes these types of sites/applications already (like Pinterest). Video clips also provide another way for users who aren’t computer literate yet still want information from us quickly without having them spend hours searching through endless pages full with outdated links etcetera…
Step 4: Track results and optimize content.
Once you’ve implemented an SEO strategy and are tracking results, it’s time to optimize content. There are many tools that can help you with this step:
- Google Analytics: This free tool allows you to see where traffic is coming from and how much time people spend on your site. You can also use it to track user behavior across multiple devices (e.g., desktop vs mobile).
- Google Search Console: It’s another free tool that gives you data on what keywords people are searching for when they land on a page of yours, which will help in finding new content ideas by allowing you to see where possible gaps exist in the market for your company’s services/products/etcetera .
- Google Webmaster Tools: This monitoring tool allows you to keep an eye on things like crawl errors or broken links within its reports section as well as monitor changes made by other webmasters over time – which means knowing if someone else has been stealing traffic away from yourself!
How do I know if my digital marketing campaign is working?
As a business owner, you want to know that your digital marketing campaign is working. But how do you know if it’s really getting results?
To help answer this question and get a better understanding of what metrics to track, we’ll look at some common questions about the success of digital marketing campaigns in different industries: home service companies and insurance agencies.
The first thing we need to talk about is ROI—or return on investment (ROI). This is simply how much money an investment brings back in sales or leads over time. It’s often measured as though each dollar spent resulted in X number of dollars earned; however, there are several factors that can affect ROI:
- How much did each customer spend? If they weren’t willing or able to pay full price for their services but were still willing enough not only pay but also refer others (e-mailing friends/family), then this may actually be more beneficial than just charging per hour because now there will be more repeat customers who will become loyal customers after just one visit!
- What kind of people do these services attract? Do they tend towards young professionals who want something fun outside their usual routine but don’t necessarily need something elaborate like dinner parties every night?”
The right digital marketing plan can attract and convert qualified leads in your local market.
Digital marketing is a great way to reach new customers. It helps you get more customers, convert more leads, and get more sales.
It also helps you grow your business by getting reviews from those who have used your services in the past. This is especially important if you offer a service that involves physical labor or work outside the home (e.g., lawn care).
It’s important to remember that you are not alone in this journey. The best way for you to succeed is to have an experienced digital marketing professional on your team who can help guide you through the process of finding and launching a successful campaign. Mail us today if you need assistance with setting up a custom digital marketing plan for your home service business or any other type of small business!